Since there are so many varieties of tea, we have the freedom choose whatever we want – whenever we want it – so drinking tea never gets boring. However, just because we can drink a tea, doesn’t always mean we should. For it is well known that many teas from China contain dangerous pesticides, and this is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of problems. Throughout China, environmental pollution is a massive problem. When you add all the pollutants to the pesticides it compounds the problem. Ancient Tea Tree Tea, however, if sourced correctly, is the best hack to both enjoy your favorite teas, as well as drink safely and protect the environment.
8 Reasons To Drink Ancient Tea Tree Tea
Ancient tea tree teas have been growing for over hundreds and even thousands of years. Their roots grow deeper and stronger than any other type of tea tree. They usually grow in bio-diverse environments that act as a protective barrier to the tea trees. Since these areas are not being farmed in a tradition sense, there has never been incentive for anyone to use pesticides in what is otherwise simply just a forest.
- Many ancient tea trees grow in deep in the mountains with very undeveloped roads making it quite difficult for the average person to carry pesticides all the way there.
- Pesticides damage and can kill ancient tea trees, they cannot handle them like other commercially grown tea trees.
- The Yunnan government passed a law that banned the use of pesticides on ancient tea trees.
- The ancient tea trees grow in an environment where they can absorb much more nutrients from the soil, thus supplying your body with more essential elements.
- Ancient tea tree teas have a much more complex taste and flavor than any other tea and usually can be brewed many more times than a commercially grown tea.
- Ancient tea tree tea can be stored for long periods of time and like stocks can go up in value over time. It is a form of investment for many Chinese.
- Ancient tea trees are not blended with other teas so you can guarantee the quality of your tea. Many other teas are blended with cheaper tea to gain the quantity needed for large sales at low prices.
Gotta run, time for me to brew a pot of Ancient Moonlight White one of my favorites!