* 3~6g Ancient Baked Heart Green Tea (Dry tea leaves)
* 1 Eggplant
*2 Teaspoon soy sauce
1. Brew Ancient Artisan Baked Heart Green Tea
2. Save the tea liquid for drinking. Save the infused tea leaves for cooking
3. Slice eggplant and zucchini
4. Chop broccoli, garlic and infused tea leaves
5. Add salt into the bowl to blend chopped broccoli, garlic and infused tea leaves altogether
6. Put stuffing on slice of eggplant and zucchini, roll up with toothpick
7. Bake 5 mins with 400°F
8. Serve the roll-ups with soy sauce
Wild Tea Qi
*Ancient Artisan Baked Heart green tea has multiple health benefits ranging from anti-cancer, anti-aging, to lowering blood pressure and even can clear bad breath. It is a cooling tea so it is especially great if you have been eating fried foods which are heating for the body. Also, a good summertime tea to cool off from the heat.
*Eggplant is a perfect vegetable for vegans. It's rich in many nutrients, High in Antioxidants, May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease, May Promote Blood Sugar Control, Could Help With Weight Loss, May Have Cancer-Fighting Benefits
*Zucchini can take care Of your cardiovascular system, it helps to cure asthma, helps improve digestion, helps maintain eye health, it helps in the formation of collagen and so on
*Broccoli is a great source of vitamins K and C, a good source of folate (folic acid) and also provides potassium, fiber. Vitamin C – builds collagen, which forms body tissue and bone, and helps cuts and wounds heal. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and protects the body from damaging free radicals.
These ingredients packed together are perfect balance your body.