* 1 small bar of Ancient Phoenix Break-Away Bar Fermented Puer Tea
* 100g Fresh Bamboo
* 50g shiitake mushroom
* 50g white mushroom
* 50g black fungus
* Tea Oil or Olive Oil
1. Brew Ancient Phoenix Break-Away Bar Fermented Puer Tea
2. Save tea liquid for cooking
3 Heat 2 teaspoon of tea oli or olive oil
4. Stir-Fry bamboo + shiitake mushroom + white mushroom + black fungus all together
5. Add Ancient Phoenix Break-Away Fermented Puer tea liquid 150~200m
* You can add 1/4 teaspoon of salt if you like a little bit salty flavor l
6. Slow Cook 30 mins
Wild Tea Qi
*Ancient Phoenix Break-Away Bar Fermented Puer Tea is an aged 6+ years of valuable Puer Tea. This tea can really settle your stomach as the rich, thick liquor can give a protective coating on the inside. Fermented puer is rich in beneficial bacteria which significantly aids digestion and is relaxing for the stomach. Fermented puer also typically has double the vitamin C of raw puer which happens during the cooking process. It is thought to also reduce clogging of the arteries due to eating fatty foods.
* Fresh bamboo shoot composes of moderate levels of soluble and non-soluble (NSP- non-starch carbohydrates) dietary fiber. 100 g of fresh shoots provide 2.2 grams of roughage. Dietary fiber helps control constipation conditions, decrease bad (LDL) cholesterol levels by binding to it in the intestines.
It's also rich in the B-complex group of vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine), and pantothenic acid those are essential for optimum cellular enzymatic and metabolic functions. Bamboo shoots compose excellent levels of potassium. 100 grams of fresh shoot holds 533 mg or 11% of daily required levels of potassium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure by countering effects of sodium.
*Shiitake Mushrooms health benefits include supporting skeletal health, fighting inflammation, promoting weight loss, supporting skin health, fighting cancer, protecting the heart, support digestion, a good source of energy, helps fight breast cancer, helps manage diabetes, and support hair health.
*Black fungus will helps to bring oxygen throughout the body. Iron deficiency in the body can cause anemia, which is usually characterized by symptoms such as fatigue, weakness, and dizziness. Black fungus mushrooms benefit health to prevent anemia.
*White mushroom are high in antioxidants and anti cancer.
These ingredients packed together are perfect balance your body.