* 3~6g Ancient Artisan Moonlight White Tea
* 250g Asparagus
*100g Shiitake Mushroom
*Tea Oil or Olive Oil
1. Brew Ancient Artisan Moonlight White Tea
2. Save the tea liquid for Cooking
3. Chop Asparagus and Shiitake Mushroom
4. Boil Asparagus 3 mins
5. Stir-fry shiitake mushroom with tea oil or olive oil
6. Use Ancient Artisan Moonlight White Tea liquid slow cook shiitake mushroom and asparagus 3 mins
7. Add salt
8. Take out asparagus and shiitake mushroom into the plate
Wild Tea Qi
*Ancient Artisan Moonlight White Tea packed with powerful antioxidants, this tea can strengthen the immune system and raise your energy level. It also improves concentration, enhances mood and can be beneficial for depression. It destroys free radicals thus beautifying the skin.
*Shiitakes can be found in most grocery stores because of their meaty and versatile flavor, and it packed with B vitamins and have the power to fight cancer cells, cardiovascular disease, and infections. That’s just a few of shiitake mushroom nutrition benefits.
Asparagus is packed full of goodness including vitamin A, an essential nutrient that helps to protect our eyes, skin and immune system, plus vitamin C which helps to strengthen our capillaries and is involved in collagen formation. Asparagus is also a good source of vitamin K, used in bone formation and blood clotting, and may reduce the risk of diabetes.
These ingredients packed together are perfect balance your body.