*3-6g Ancient Artisan Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
*3-6g Ancient Artisan Phoenix Fermented Looseleaf Puer Tea OR Ancient Phoenix Break-away Bar Fermented Puer Tea
*250g Organic Wheat flour
*200g Shiitake Mushroom
*100g Green Onion
*1~2 tea sppon tea Oil or olive oil
1. Brew Ancient Artisan Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
2. Chop green tea leaves
3. Mix chopped green tea leaves, Carrots, White mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom, Ginger and Green onion, one to two spoon of tea oil or olive oil altogether.
4. Brew Ancient Phoenix Fermented Puer Tea Bar
5. 2 cups (3 big spoon) all purpose flour plus ¼ cup extra for dusting ½ teaspoon salt ⅔ cup Puer tea liquid
6. Combine 2 cups of flour and Puer tea liquid in a large mixing bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until it turns into a lump. Then knead it by hand for a few minutes until the dough gets a little softer.
7. Knead dough for 5 to 7 minutes, until it’s smooth and elastic.
8. Place the dough on a cutting board dusted with a bit of flour
9. Cut the piece of dough into equal sized pieces. Roll each piece out with a rolling pin into 5½ to 6 inch round circle disks.
10. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the filling mixed stuff onto the center of each round.
11. Bring up the sides of the wrapper; press and pleat the edges to seal in the filling. Lift each dumpling by the pleated edge, transfer to steaming 15mins
Wild Tea Qi
*Ancient artisan bi luo chun green tea has multiple health benefits ranging from anti-cancer, anti-aging, to lowering blood pressure and even can clear bad breath.
*Ancient tea tree artisan phoenix fermented Puer Tea can really settle your stomach as the rich, thick liquor can give a protective coating on the inside. Fermented puer is rich in beneficial bacteria which significantly aids digestion and is relaxing for the stomach. Fermented puer also typically has double the vitamin C of raw puer which happens during the cooking process. It is thought to also reduce clogging of the arteries due to eating fatty foods. It's the perfect tea to mix with flour so that can help you to digest much easier.