In the last edition of the tea blog, we have mentioned Why Drinking Spring Tea is So Important?
Time is flying by and the first wave of spring tea for 2021 has already been made - Artisan Yunnan Longjing (DragonWell) Green Tea. And it was already close to being snapped up on the first day it was made. By far the earliest green tea in the world that can be called spring buds and the earliest fresh green tea that can be tasted in spring - Artisan Yunnan Longjing (DragonWell) Green Tea now has less than 10 boxes left, so if you miss out, you will have to wait another year.
We recorded some images below that process of making this Artisan Yunnan Longjing Green Tea, from harvesting to making the tea, every step was handmade by hard-working from our in-house tea artisan - Shana Zhang. For this reason, we have also prepared three important ancient tea poems for you, and what is told in the poems are also the ancient principles of tea making that we follow to make this Artisan Yunnan Longjing Green Tea for you.
The Artisan Yunnan Longjing Green Tea Special Features:
• Rare, Yunnan, small leaf variety tea leaves originally from Fujian
• High mountain ancient tree tea is grown at over 6,168 feet (1880 meters) high with over 1,200 years of history
• Some of the earliest sprouting tea trees in China giving it a unique edge
• From tea trees planted by monks
• Traditional Longjing (DragonWell) style production
For more informations. Please check:
Comments will be approved before showing up.