*3-6g Artisan Yunnan Longjing Green Tea (Artisan Dragon Well Green Tea)
*2g Black pepper
1. Brew Artisan Yunnan Longjing Green Tea
2. Save the tea liquid for drinking
3. Stir-fry infused tea leaves 30 seconds to take out 20% moisture
4. Mix cashew and infused tea leaves together
5. Add 2g of black pepper (or Sichuan pepper)
6. Add 2g of Salt
7. Bake 10mins with 356℉
Wild Tea Qi
*Artisan Yunnan Longjing Green Tea has multiple health benefits ranging from anti-cancer, anti-aging, to lowering blood pressure and even can clear bad breath.
*Cashews packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These include vitamins E, K, and B6, along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium, all of which are important for maintaining good bodily function.
*Black pepper is known to increase the secretion of this acid, which helps the body to digest food. It helps prevent intestinal gas production and stimulates sweating and urinating, which helps remove toxins from the body. Black pepper is a carminative that promotes good gut health.
These three ingredients packed together are perfect balance your body